Thulusdhoo island is a capital of Kaafu atoll, just 30 mins boat ride away from the Velana International Airport. It is considered as one of the best islands in the Maldives for surfing, there are two world famous surf spots on the island; Cokes and Chickens. This little colorful island is perfect if you are looking for a scuba diving vacation. There are many diving spots around the island or on little boat ride away, where you can witness the beauty of the Maldivian underwater world. There are many activities that you can do on the island from sandbank trip, dolphin cruise to scuba diving and snorkeling. Thulusdhoo Channel is the perfect place where you can see turtles, skates, sharks, manta rays and other unusual underwater species in great numbers.
Maldives has some of the most beautiful diving sites in the world, the warm water makes it a pleasure to dive, and the strong currents keep the coral alive and colorful. Thulusdhoo is beautiful little island to explore the wonders that eludes us beneath the surface. At Sea Retreats we invite you to join us for the scuba diving adventure. Discover the unexplored dive sites in Thulusdhoo or join us for a ship wreck dive. We also offer SSI scuba diving certifications for the divers.
Where can I start?
If you wish to explore the depth of Maldivian water and join us on a scuba diving adventure, you can send us an email or visit our diving center in Thulusdhoo. We recommend our guests to book the dive in advanced as it gives us time to craft the perfect scuba adventure for you and you get a 10% discount on your scuba diving trip.
- If scuba diving is too extreme for you, then you can always go for a snorkel at nearby coral reef. You can see amazing creatures swimming into the blues. Make sure to have your fins and snorkeling mask on the trip.
- Maldives is famous for its white sandy beaches and serene turquoise water. We can arrange a sandbank trip for you where you will be alone with your loved ones.
- We offer kayaks so you can paddle your way through beautiful waters of the Maldives.
- Thulusdhoo island is famous for its world- class surf spots. You can surf on the Cokes’ and Chickens surf point
- You can rent a bicycle and explore island on your own.
- Or you can just relax on the beach to get that perfect tan, listen to the waves breaking on the shore.
- Visit this page to know more about things to do on Thulusdhoo